CTE Committees & Feedback
Program Re-Approval Webinar Video Available
Fellows’ Applications for 2018-19 are Now Open
New Fellows and Returning Fellows will need to complete the application. Application materials are due on May 25, 2018.
More information about the Fellows’ program
Student Art at Confluence Gallery “Hidden” Show
The show opened on Saturday, April 21, 2018. The Okanogan students are:
Anahi Castillo who showed a marker and ink drawing titled “Mother Moth”, and an acrylic painting titled “What?”. Edwin Tixta has an acrylic painting titled “Strawberry Chocolate Heart”. Kyndaee Gavin has a mixed media piece titled “What Mice Do Behind The Walls”. Bailey Cline has a watercolor and ink painting of “Atlantis”. Charley Bates has a mixed media piece titled “Creeper Critter”. All works are for sale. For information about the Confluence, please click here.
- Tacoma CTE Computer Science Education Students
- ACTE Region V Conference Awards Recognition
- Lake Stevens Senior Created an Award-Winning Seatbelt Safety Video
- Washington Educators Stand Out
- Learning and Teaching Update
- Upcoming Learning Opportunities
- CTE Program Area Updates