.8 Continuing and .2 Non-Continuing
The Snohomish School District is accepting applications for the above position. Only applications with complete information will be considered. We are interested in candidates who are committed to students and to a continuing program of personal and professional growth.
- Valid teaching certificate for the State of Washington with appropriate endorsement,
- Possess and maintain a valid First Aid and CPR certification for duration of employment with the District when required by Board Policy,
- Demonstrated ability to successfully employ effective teaching methods,
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with students, parents, and staff,
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective classroom management, and
- Experience with, knowledge of, or commitment to the following is highly desired: Team-oriented teaching, integrated instruction, Inclusion model, Active learning/cooperative learning, and Developmentally appropriate instruction.
More information, click here....