What: FEPPP - Financial Education Teacher Training for grades K-12 Educators
Where: Anacortes, WA
When: February 12, 2020
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
You will receive email notification as to whether or not you have been accepted to the program within one week of your completed registration.
This training is a fun and informative one-day professional program designed to introduce you to the rewarding world of financial education. The training will explore “Entrepreneurship,” teaching methods, and age appropriate interactive participation lessons that change your students’ lives!
All accepted participants will receive:
- Full scholarship
- Financial education curriculum—$160.00 value—ready to use in your classroom
- Hands-on diverse training from hand-picked engaging financial education professionals
- Light breakfast and full lunch
- Complimentary clock hours
- Reimbursement for substitute teachers (form will be provided at the training)
Deadline for applications: January 26, midnight
This workshop and training are made available by the generous donation of Jump$tart and support of The Financial Education Public-Private Partnership (FEPPP).
More information about FEPPP can be found at: http://www.feppp.org.
Questions? Contact Tracy Godat, FEPPP Executive Director, Tracy.Godat@k12.wa.us.