Please be sure to sign up as a partner ASAP in the new Money Smart Communities web platform.
To sign up as a Partner, go to the Money Smart Week website; select GET INVOLVED; Sign up / Login and follow the steps to activate your account on the new site. Once you are registered you will have access to our Washington Community platform, and to partner training, planning sessions.
New this year is a request from Money Smart Week to assign “regional coordinators” serving as a single point of contact in their area.
We are seeking volunteers to serve as regional coordinators throughout Washington State – using general regions including:
- Northern Coast (Ocean Shores and North)
- Southern Coast (Aberdeen and South
- Islands (Whidbey, San Juans)
- North Sound (North of Seattle)
- Peninsula (Gig Harbor, Vashon Island, Bremerton, Bainbridge Island, Pouslbo, Port Townshend, Sequim, etc.)
- South Sound (South of Olympia)
- Wenatchee area (including North to Winthrop
- Central WA (Ellensburg, Yakima, Tricities, Walla Walla)
- Okanogan County area (North of Spokane, East of Wenatchee)
We are hosting a “MSW Basics” Webinar Friday, Nov. 1 from 1-2 p.m. We’ll walk you through how to sign up to be a partner, walk through the Washington Money Smart Week page, show you how to enter an event into the calendar, and (hopefully) show you where to find the graphics, fliers and marketing materials.
Here is the link to join us online – you will want to be on your computer for this one as we’ll be showing you Web sites.
If you can only call in, we’ll do our best to be descriptive when we talk – here are the call in #s:
- +1-415-655-0001 US Toll
- +1-206-207-1700 United States Toll (Seattle)
Meeting number: 803 143 856
Meeting password: MSW2020-1
If you have any questions, please call or email me directly!
Melody Cahill, Money Smart Week Washington Co-Chair
Washington Department of Financial Institutions